Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Model U1106M1C. Our New XL Ultra+ Dual layered Cover is here!. The XL fits Large Street Bikes, Larger Cruisers and needed when you have extra tall handle bars on smaller cruisers.
Cover Dimensions: XL: 99L x 39W x56T
Water Resistant: The TES Cover Ultra+ material used is waterproof however due to our soft high temp interior, it is necessary to purchase the optional "Cover Guard" if you want to use this cover as waterproof in direct weather. The Cover Guard will protect your investment by adding years to the life of your TES Cover. Its replaceable for only $ 30.00. The Cover Guard attaches to the outside of our Main TES Cover Body and when mated, acts as ONE Cover.
NOTE: The Cover Guard has been made "light grey in color" for added heat reflection.
Easy to install: Our completely enclosed cover system installs in under 1 minute. Simply decide on where you want to store your motorcycle, layout the bottom base, drive your motorcycle on and pull top completely over. Zip cover from front to rear. It's that simple. No straps, bungees or extras to hold it down.
• Improved venting and filtration. The new XXL Slim comes with our new max venting system which, triples the venting inside as well provides filters for keeping any critters, dust and/or debris out of your cover.
The TES Cover utilizes the industries thickest and most durable materials.
• Every Cover Comes with an Access Port at back of bike for Charger / Cable / Solar
• Covers fold up and fit inside a typical side bag, back pack or rear rack
Our Waterproof System offers unmatched protection (when used with the optional "Cover Guard"). Our Dust-filtering cover is not only high in quality, but it's also Fully Enclosed, giving your ride the protection it needs from all weather elements. Our enclosed design provides unmatched protection from salt and humidity. With our filtered vents, the air circulates inside the cover while blocking the salty dew from settling on your motorcycle. The Heavy-duty bottom base provides a badly needed moisture barrier which blocks harmful evaporation from attacking your motorcycle from underneath where most common covers fail.
To find the TES Cover that fits your bike model, Click HERE Fitment Guide
• More durable bottom base. Our latest upgraded drive on bottom base, which is now even more durable and tear resistant. "Now with 1000D double sided PVC Coated Tarpaulin", our newly upgraded drive on bottom base is ready to provide years of protection for your motorcycle.
• Improved venting and filtration. The New ULTRA+ now has increased venting and filtration. We have redesigned our venting system to provide up to 300% more air exchange which helps prevent condensation. The newly enhanced vent flaps have been made to maintain a positive shape extending out past the general surface of the cover. This insures that fresh air can circulate in and out of the cover which further reduces condensation and other musty issues. The new filters which cover our increased venting surface prevent unwanted insects and or debris from entering the cover.
• Use it with or without the drive on bottom base: Although the TES Cover comes with the innovative "zip closed" heavy-duty bottom, you have the option of simply using the highly protective top by itself while rolling the bottom section up and storing it in the provided nylon bag. The loose fit design insures a simple and quick installation. This is a great option for daily use of motorcycle. *Note: The bottom base does not actually detach. When using the TES Cover without the drive on bottom, the bottom is rolled and stored in provided nylon bag. For more details on inside and outside storage information.
Pat. Pend. Features:
"New" One piece bottom base made from 1000D PVC coated woven tarpaulin.
"New" Max Venting System with added filtration.
Dual Sided PVC Coating to prevent water penetration
420D Polyester multi layered PVC coated proprietary waterproof outer shell.
The Optional Cover Guard has UV & Water Proof treatment for outdoor use.
Paint friendly soft commercial grade cotton interior.
Industries highest heat rating for soft covers at: 400F (Interior surfaces)
New improved heavy gauge #10 marine zippers
Leading waterproof technology applied to all seams (When Optional Cover Guard is added)
Breathable vents lets air in and out without dust/dirt
Reflective warning triangles front & rear
Twin zip lockable zippers with easy grab pulls (lock not included)
Ingenious weather-proof rear access flap provide access for cable lock and charger cord
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
Posted by Stan Vok on Mar 24th 2020
Got ours on and love the way it works. Great invention guys.
Posted by Billy Kemper on Mar 21st 2020
We finally stepped up to buy one of these TES enclosed covers and love it. The inside material is great on my bike. Thanks TES great product!
Posted by Mike J on Mar 18th 2020
Terrific Product. This is my second TES Cover , I love the new dual cover idea. Will certainly help with the sun and weather.
Posted by daluvVok on Mar 10th 2020
Super happy I made this purchase.
Posted by Chris on Aug 25th 2019
Didn't know exactly what to expect when I ordered it but needed something to protect my new bike from the elements. I received the item in a few days and am happy to say it's a fantastic cover. Very high quality materials and workmanship. Definitely does the job. Thinking about buying a 2nd one for another Bike I have.
Posted by avjlce on Nov 14th 2018
[url=http://canadian-pharmacyn.com]canadian pharmacy cialis[/url]
cialis pills online http://canadian-pharmacyn.com
<a href=http://canadian-pharmacyn.com>cialis viagra</a>
Posted by Bill W. on Dec 26th 2017
It's really not fair to compare this cover to other covers, it just doesn't seem right. They don't make this type of cover, at least none that I found. Quality is top notch, the thickness of the cover is awesome, the cotton lining is fantastic, and once my bike is inside and all zipped up, it's a private garage. Well done TES, you really lived up to your promise.
Posted by Joe on Nov 7th 2017
The product is very well designed. This is my second one and I will keep purchasing in the future.
Posted by Lynn Light on May 10th 2017
Real easy to lay down open and push bike on and cover and zip up,and be clean when you get ready to ride
Posted by Teajay ( Polar Bear ) on Jan 4th 2017
You appear to have all the issues covered . Vents, slots for charging, and lock set ups to discourage the almost honest.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
All prices are in USD