Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Model: U110M1B XXL-Slim Size Cover Fits: NEW Design, Stronger Zippers, Available with Dual Layer protection. The New ULTRA+ XXL Slim fits Large touring and cruiser models without the touring pack. This new size is tailored to fit the cruisers with a (SHORT) sissy bar and saddle bags. Note: If you have a driver's seat rest this will fit, If you have a passenger seat rest that is short and small, this will fit (7"tall max) Some late model Indian's have a rather large rear passenger seat rest. If this is the case we suggest a XXL-TOUR U11M1B
Water Resistant: The TES Cover Ultra+ material used is waterproof however due to our soft high temp interior, it is necessary to purchase the optional "Cover Guard" if you want to use this cover as waterproof in direct weather. The Cover Guard will protect your investment by adding years to the life of your TES Cover. Its replaceable for only $ 30.00. The Cover Guard attaches to the outside of our Main TES Cover Body and when mated, acts as ONE Cover.
NOTE: The Cover Guard has been made "light grey in color" for added heat reflection.
XXL-SLIM DIMENSIONS: 108L”x39W”x63T” The XXL-Slim is designed for full size cruisers / touring models that do not have the center rear trunk or "Tour pack" such as Harley Davidson street glide,Road King, Victory Cross Country,Magnum, Indian etc.
Easy to install: Our completely enclosed cover system installs in under 1 minute. Simply decide on where you want to store your motorcycle, layout the bottom base, drive your motorcycle on and pull top completely over. Zip cover from front to rear. It's that simple. No straps, bungees or extras to hold it down.
• Improved venting and filtration. The new XXL Slim comes with our new max venting system which, triples the venting inside as well provides filters for keeping any critters, dust and/or debris out of your cover.
The TES Cover utilizes the industries thickest and most durable materials.
• Every Cover Comes with an Access Port at back of bike for Charger / Cable / Solar
• Covers fold up and fit inside a typical side bag, back pack or rear rack
Our Waterproof System offers unmatched protection (when used with the optional "Cover Guard"). Our Dust-filtering cover is not only high in quality, but it's also Fully Enclosed, giving your ride the protection it needs from all weather elements. Our enclosed design provides unmatched protection from salt and humidity. With our filtered vents, the air circulates inside the cover while blocking the salty dew from settling on your motorcycle. The Heavy-duty bottom base provides a badly needed moisture barrier which blocks harmful evaporation from attacking your motorcycle from underneath where most common covers fail.
To find the TES Cover that fits your bike model, Click HERE Fitment Guide
• More durable bottom base. Our latest upgraded drive on bottom base, which is now even more durable and tear resistant. "Now with 1000D double sided PVC Coated Tarpaulin", our newly upgraded drive on bottom base is ready to provide years of protection for your motorcycle.
• Improved venting and filtration. The New ULTRA+ now has increased venting and filtration. We have redesigned our venting system to provide up to 300% more air exchange which helps prevent condensation. The newly enhanced vent flaps have been made to maintain a positive shape extending out past the general surface of the cover. This insures that fresh air can circulate in and out of the cover which further reduces condensation and other musty issues. The new filters which cover our increased venting surface prevent unwanted insects and or debris from entering the cover.
• Use it with or without the drive on bottom base: Although the TES Cover comes with the innovative "zip closed" heavy-duty bottom, you have the option of simply using the highly protective top by itself while rolling the bottom section up and storing it in the provided nylon bag. The loose fit design insures a simple and quick installation. This is a great option for daily use of motorcycle. *Note: The bottom base does not actually detach. When using the TES Cover without the drive on bottom, the bottom is rolled and stored in provided nylon bag. For more details on inside and outside storage information.
Pat. Pend. Features:
"New" One piece bottom base made from 1000D PVC coated woven tarpaulin.
"New" Max Venting System with added filtration.
Optional Cover Guard has Dual Sided PVC Coating to prevent water penetration
420D Polyester multi layered PVC coated proprietary.
Paint friendly soft commercial grade cotton interior.
Industries highest heat rating for soft covers at: 400F (Interior surfaces)
New improved heavy gauge #10 marine zippers
Leading waterproof technology applied to all seams on Cover Guard (When Optional Cover Guard is added)
Breathable vents lets air in and out without dust/dirt
Reflective warning triangles front & rear
Twin zip lockable zippers with easy grab pulls (lock not included)
Ingenious weather-proof rear access flap provide access for cable lock and charger cord
Showing reviews 1-10 of 12 | Next
Posted by Janice Hearne on Nov 26th 2019
Easy to put on, although I haven’t put the rain cover on yet. Shipping was fast and product seems durable. So far I’m very happy.
Posted by Steve O. on Oct 19th 2019
I have a 2006 1700 Roadstar that I park in a damp garage for the winter which takes it's tool on the chrome. I tried this cover the day I received it, parking the bike in the center with the wheel straight and I noticed that the kick stand was over top the zipper. The instructions say if this happens to park a little off to one side but I did not do this because I will be using a scissor jack center stand. I raised the jack just enough that the bike stood upright and then folded the side stand up, I then pulled the cover over the bike and started with the zippers, other than a little tugging and pulling it fit perfect and I will note that my bike has a windshield, crash bars with highway pegs (folded up), saddle bags and a higher than normal stock sissy bar. I like the hole in the back of the cover to run an electric cord in because I will have a 100W heater plugged into a thermostat control to help protect the bike from the damp.
Posted by Unknown on Apr 23rd 2018
I'm happy with the quality of this cover; however, the zipper broke on the second use. I have sturdier zippers on my backpack. The cover still works, but I had to rig up a new zipper pull.
Posted by Stan on Jul 20th 2017
My 2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado with Ivory bags fits great
this looks like just what I was looking for
Posted by JESSICA on Apr 17th 2017
The cover is a perfect fit for my motorcycle! It is made of a very durable material that protects my bike from the elements. I highly recommend this cover to those who store their motorcycles outside.
Posted by Unknown on Feb 10th 2017
After reading about the product on your web site it states the cover can be used with or without the base. The base can be stored in the bag. This is grossly misleading as the base doesn't come apart.
Posted by Artur on Jan 28th 2017
The best what I found for quality. Totally waterproof material with extra sealed tailoring lines make your motorcycle feeling like a baby inside this amazing enclosed cover. 10+ product.
Posted by Unknown on Jan 20th 2017
I purchased this cover for my husband for Christmas. The order was here on time. The description of the cover was exact. My husband was thrilled to have this product. It keeps the dust and dirt off his ride during the winter months when we are not able to get out to enjoy his bike.
Posted by jeremy.lenzner on Nov 29th 2016
Very strudy and easy to load my bike onto the base. Zippers are a little stiff but, if this protects my bike, more power to them
Posted by petter on Nov 19th 2016
love the cover just wish it wasn't so tight on front part of bike with 14 inch
ape hangers,other than that love the cover
Showing reviews 1-10 of 12 | Next
All prices are in USD